The Security State Bank of Kenyon is continually looking for individuals who possess a drive to deliver outstanding service and have a passion to give back to their communities. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages, including holiday, vacation, medical insurance and 401k plan.
The Security State Bank of Kenyon is seeking qualified candidates for a Custodian position – approximately 10 hrs/week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Performing housekeeping and light maintenance duties to keep bank facilities clean, attractive and in orderly condition.
- Cleans restrooms, sweep, mop, vacuum, collects waste, dust, clean windows, replace paper supplies.
Candidate qualifications include:
- High school graduate. A background check will be required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work 5 days a week; early mornings or evenings.
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
Security State Bank of Kenyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Security State Bank of Kenyon is an Equal Opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.