The Security State Bank of Kenyon is seeking qualified candidates for a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
The primary responsibilities would include duties as a customer service representative and teller which would vary on a day-to-day basis.
Specific responsibilities include:
- General day-to-day customer service including greeting customers, answering the telephone, opening and closing accounts.
- Process customer teller transactions providing prompt, courteous and efficient customer service.
Candidate qualifications include:
- High school graduate.
- Prefer two years of experience in related position.
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills;
- Must be able to multi-task and handle difficult situations.
We are accepting applications for full time or part time (1 to 2 positions may be available). Must be able to work a rotating schedule of opening, closing and rotating Saturday mornings.
Security State Bank of Kenyon offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive wages.
Security State Bank of Kenyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Member FDIC.